2 bedroom terraced house for saleWestbury Road, Swindon
Sold STC £100,000
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Well Presented
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Double Glazing
- VIEW NOW!
- CASH BUYERS ONLY
A well presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM property situated within a popular residential area of Swindon. Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this property is expected to sell fast, call now to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment. CASH BUYERS ONLY.
A well presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM property situated within a popular residential area of Swindon. Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this property is expected to sell fast, call now to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment. CASH BUYERS ONLY
Double glazed door to front. Door to kitchen. Door to living room. Under stairs cupboard. Stairs to landing.
Lounge 11' 2" x 21' 11" ( 3.40m x 6.68m )
Double glazed window to front. Double glazed window to rear. Feature fireplace with inset fire. Television point. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear. Door to garden. Range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit. Space and plumbing for various appliances. Part tiled walls. Vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 9' 6" ( 4.70m x 2.90m )
Double glazed windows to front. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to rear. Panel enclosed bath. Low level W.C. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Vinyl flooring.
Steps to door. Mainly laid to lawn shrubs and borders. Access to rear via flying freehold, this gives you access to the rear garden.
Enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and borders. Patio area. Gated access to front. Brick built storage sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58789319.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC107899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.