4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWhitefoot Lane, Bromley, BR1
- Log cabin situated in the garden with private sauna
- Large four bedroom house with neutral interiors throughout
- Open plan reception and kitchen area
- Rear extension offering a bright conservatory
- Three spacious double bedrooms
- A further single bedroom situated downstairs
- Private south facing garden
- Large front garden
This charming four bedroom house boasts a rear extension offering a spacious reception room and conservatory. There is also a beautiful log cabin situated at the end of the private garden which houses a private sauna.
Located on a residential street, this property is within easy reach of Grove Park Station which offers frequent and fast services into central London. The local shops, bars and restaurants of Bromley town centre are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 976892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.