5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLong Crendon
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning individual architect designed contemporary family home which delightfully integrates the 18th century features of the original cottage with the 21st century.
- Four bedroom cottage with a separate annex which incorporates additional Living space and a fifth bedroom.
- Off street parking for 2/3 vehicles and a garage
- Stunning wonderfull rear gardens extending to approximately 300ft incorporating seating terraces ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining
- Two attractive characterful reception rooms one with an deep inglenook fireplace
- Stunning open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room with conservatory/family room that really is the main hub of the house from which one can enjoy delightful views over the gardens.
- Vaulted Master Bedroom with full height oak double glazed window with en suite shower wet room.
- Three further well appointed double bedrooms with an abundance of character and a bespoke contemporary bathroom/shower room
- Situated in the popular picturesque High Street famous with Midsummer Murders
'Todbury' is a beautifully presented, comtemporary family home which delightfully integrates the 18th Century features of the original cottage with the 21st Century. This 4 bedroom cottage, with separate annex, (incorporating additional living space and a 5th bedroom), has been substantially extended by the current vendors to provide a modern, bright and airy home with a contemporary twist. The cottage also benefits from off street parking for two cars, electric gates and a garage. Hidden behind the cottage is a wonderful garden extending to 0.3 acres.The property has been individually architect designed and undergone extensive refurbishment to create a delightful home, full of charm and character with exposed beams and timbers throughout whilst to the rear is a stunning open plan kitchen / family / dining area which has delightful views over the garden and forms the main hub of the house.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7678371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colombs Estate Agents, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.