3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePembrey Close, Norwich
Guide Price £230,000
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Excellent fitted kitchen and bathroom
GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000. A beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached home situated in the popular suburb of Old Catton. Lovingly finished to a high standard by the current vendor with garage and driveway parking, conservatory, separate bathroom and shower room CALL NOW TO VIEW!
Double glazed door to the front, understairs cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, vertical radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and spot lights.
Lounge 12' 7" x 12' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and spot lights.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 10" x 9' ( 6.05m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one bowl Franke sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, vertical radiator, karndean flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, spot lights, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 6" x 12' 10" ( 2.59m x 3.91m )
uPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side, tiled floor with under floor heating.
Stairs from hallway and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 8' 11" x 12' 7" ( 2.72m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and spot lights.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 10' 9" ( 2.77m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and spot lights.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the front, spot lights and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and hand held shower, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled walls, built in radio and speakers, heated towel rail, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, spot lights and double glazed window to the rear.
Garage 20' 10" x 8' 1" ( 6.35m x 2.46m )
With up and over doors, power and light.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with decking and patio area whilst to the front of the property there is a large driveway providing ample off road parking. Ref: 34219
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58791554.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.