2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Street, Bergh Apton, Norwich
Sold STC £200,000
- Mid terrace cottage
- Two bedrooms
- Popular village location
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Bursting with character
- Enclosed rear garden
SUPERB TWO BEDROOM COTTAGE BURSTING WITH CHARACTER IN THE PICTURESQUE SOUTH NORWICH VILLAGE OF BERGH APTON! With all the quality touches you are looking for.. call now to arrange your viewing!
Single glazed door to the front.
Lounge 11' 11" x 14' 10" into breast ( 3.63m x 4.52m into breast )
Single glazed window to the front, radiator, fireplace with wood burner, wood effect laminate flooring and smooth plastered ceiling.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.64m )
Wood effect laminate flooring, bench with storage, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 8' 11" into breast ( 4.45m x 2.72m into breast )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, dishwasher, fridge, dual fuel burner, quarry tiled floor, spot lights and smooth plastered ceiling.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 4' 11" ( 2.03m x 1.50m )
Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Stairs from lounge.
Bedroom One 9' 2" max x 14' 10" into breast ( 2.79m max x 4.52m into breast )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and cast-iron fireplace.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 7' ( 3.63m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, lino flooring, double glazed window to the rear. Ref: 34218
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58791572.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.