1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Hayes, Cardiff
Sold STC £205,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- NO CHAIN
ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM 4TH FLOOR APARTMENT. OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN. BALCONY. NO CHAIN. CONCIERGE. LIFT ACCESS.
ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM 4TH FLOOR APARTMENT. OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN. BALCONY. NO CHAIN. CONCIERGE. The Hayes area of Cardiff city centre features a number of upmarket restaurants, shops, bars including Jamie Oliver's Restaurant and retail such as Hugo Boss to name but a few. Cardiff's café quarter is also just off the Hayes along with the very popular Mill Lane. St David's 2 shopping centre also offers some fantastic retail therapy along with restaurants, café bars, coffee shops etc many of which may offer you great discounts being a resident
Entered via a security door to the well maintained communal entrance which leads to the lifts.
Access to the bathroom, bedroom and the open plan lounge/kitchen. Wood floor. Spot lights. Access to a built in cupboard.
fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising tiled bath with shower over, close coupled w.c with cupboard beneath. Tiled floor and walls. Spot lights to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.59m )
Built in wardrobes. Carpeted. PVCu window with lovely city views. Juliet balcony.
Lounge 15' 6" x 9' 9" ( 4.72m x 2.97m )
Wood floor. Spot lights to the ceiling. Two PVCu doors which lead to the balcony. Opening onto the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.34m x 2.03m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless bowl with mixer tap, stainless steel splash back, built in oven and hob, integrated fridge and dishwasher. Wood floor/ Spot lights to the ceiling.
Lovely, communal, well maintained gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP104983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.