5 bedroom detached house for sale14 East Craigs Rigg, Costorphine, Edinburgh EH12 8JA
Sold STC £425,000
- Well presented, spacious, five-bedroom, detached family home with a double garage.
- Set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, located in Edinburgh's popular Corstorphine.
- Comprising; entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, five bedrooms, a family room, family bathroom, en-suite bathroom, WC and utility room.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and excellent storage provision including a separate double garage.
- Externally the property benefits from a front garden with a multi-car driveway, and a rear garden, laid to lawn, with a patio.
- The property is also situated within the catchment area of Corstorphine Primary School.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sundays between 2-4pm
Well presented, spacious, five-bedroom, detached family home with a double garage, set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, located in Edinburgh's popular Corstorphine. The entrance hall features laminate wood flooring and carpeted stairs to the landing. The dual-aspect, bright and spacious living room has a bay window and living flame gas fire with decorative hearth, and patio doors opening onto the rear garden, whilst the dining room also features a bay window. The stylish kitchen is fitted with traditional units with laminate worktops, an integrated gas hob, and double electric oven; the family room is open plan to the kitchen, with two patio doors, ample space for dining furniture, and the utility room has space for further white goods. Bedroom five, which may be used as an office, and the WC are set to the front of the property. Upstairs, the generously sized master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom with a shower cubicle. Bedroom two is set to the rear, whilst bedrooms three and four are to the front, and the family bathroom is fitted with a modern, white three-piece suite. Corstorphine is ideal for both the city commuter and those working outwith the city, offering quick and easy access to the major routes on the western side of Edinburgh. The Edinburgh city bypass, M8, and routes to West Lothian and the Forth Road Bridge are easily reached by car, as are the shopping centre and business parks at The Gyle and Hermiston Gait, offering a selection of high-street retailers, as well as Morrisons and Tesco supermarkets. Around a mile or so from the property lies St John's Road, the main shopping thoroughfare of Corstorphine, which has a good mix of national and local retailers, as well as bars, restaurants and service outlets. Primary schooling is at Corstorphine Primary, with a well-regarded secondary at Craigmount High.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4506342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.