6 bedroom detached house for saleBlackheath Park, Blackheath, London, SE3
Offers in Region of £2,650,000
- stunning architect designed newly built house
- six bedrooms
- four dressing rooms and ensuites
- fantastic open plan living dining and kitchen areas
- bespoke fixtures and fittings
- gorgeous landscaped garden
- wine cellar & gym
- off street parking
- Blackheath's finest road
- Chain Free
An exquisite, newly built 4,000sq ft detached home set in this prestigious location on Blackheath Park. The property has been finished to the highest standard with under floor heating, solid oak flooring, double glazing, lighting systems and CAT5 wiring. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and is entered via a very impressive entrance hall with six bedrooms, four of which have dressing areas and ensuite's, a further bathroom, a stunning open plan kitchen living and dining space, an office/reception room to the front and a media room, gym and wine cellar. The huge living room with glazed floor to ceiling doors leads onto a tiled terrace and the fantastic landscaped garden with feature lighting. To the front is secure parking set behind electronic gates. This is a seriously impressive contemporary home and your immediate viewing is absolutely essential. Virtual tours may be seen on all the usual websites.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58807594.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA131039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Blackheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.