2 bedroom apartment for saleCanary View, 23 Dowells Street, Greenwich, London, SE10
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Close to Cutty Sark DLR Station
- Allocated Parking Space
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- On-Site Waitrose and Costa Coffee
- Service Charge Approximately £2810 Per Annum
- Ground Rent - £350 Per Annum
Stunning two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated in the heart of Greenwich. Nestled in one of the latest Riverside developments New Capital Quay, this flat is positioned on the 4th floor and boasts a bright and airy open plan living room, and a state-of-the-art kitchen complete with all appliances. The two generously sized double bedrooms both have fitted wardrobes, and an allocated parking space comes with the apartment. The development is positioned on the river, just a short walk from the Cutty Sark DLR station which offers excellent transport links to Canary Wharf and the City. Greenwich village itself provides various boutiques and eateries as well as a weekly market. This apartment would make an ideal first time buy, or would work equally well as an investment. For more details, please call our Sales Department.
Property ref: 121_2779_4121207
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58808177.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4121207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Greenwich- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.