5 bedroom detached house for saleWillow Lane, Milton, ABINGDON
- Popular Village Location
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room
- Two En Suites
- Double Garage & Ample Parking
- Refitted Kitchen & Utility Room
Situated in a desirable cul-de-sac location, within the sought after village of Milton is this large five bedroom family home. Positioned in a favourable location on the lane, the property is presented to the market in a lovely condition throughout and would make an ideal family home.
Situated in a desirable cul-de-sac location, within the sought after village of Milton is this large five bedroom family home. Positioned in a favourable location on the lane, the property is presented to the market in a lovely condition throughout and would make an ideal family home, whilst offering a wealth of flexible living accommodation.
Milton itself is a sought after village location with great transport links to thriving towns Abingdon, Didcot and Oxford. In addition, Milton has real sense of community with a Public house, church and plenty of scenic walks around the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside.
Study 6' 5" x 10' 1" ( 1.96m x 3.07m )
Lounge 22' 7" x 12' 1" ( 6.88m x 3.68m )
Dining Room 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
Kitchen 15' 11" x 12' 3" ( 4.85m x 3.73m )
Utility Room 15' 1" x 6' 9" ( 4.60m x 2.06m )
Master Bedroom 13' 7" x 12' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.78m )
Dressing Room 8' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.49m x 2.11m )
Bedroom Two 16' 11" x 16' 5" ( 5.16m x 5.00m )
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.18m )
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Five 9' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.26m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58808714.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABI104542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.