2 bedroom apartment for saleAdmirals Tower, 8 Dowells Street, Greenwich, London, SE10
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- River and Creek Views
- 6th Floor Position with Lift Access
- Allocated Parking Space
- Close to Cutty Sark DLR Station
- On-site Waitrose and Costa Coffee
- Ground Rent £350 Per Annum
- Service Charge Approx. £2971.20 Per Annum
Life Residential is pleased to present this generous two double bedroom apartment, within close proximity to the Cutty Sark DLR station. Enjoying creek and river views, this flat is part of SE10's highly anticipated New Capital Quay development. The property expands to approximately 764 sqft, offering a large open-plan reception / dining room and kitchen with integrated appliances. The two double bedrooms have oatmeal fitted carpets and built-in sliding wardrobes, with a luxury en-suite shower-room to the master and a separate three piece family bathroom suite. This apartment additionally benefits from video entry-phone security and an allocated underground parking space. Moments from Greenwich village's boutiques and eateries, residents will also have impressive transport links into Canary Wharf and the City. Call today to arrange a viewing.
Property ref: 121_2779_4121520
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58809770.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4121520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Greenwich- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.