3 bedroom terraced house for saleWhalley Road, Clayton le Moors
- A fantastic 3 bedroom garden fronted terrace home
- No chain delay
- In need of modernisation
- Suitable for investors
- Situated in a popular location
- 2 Spacious reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- 4 Piece bathroom suite
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Viewings highly recommended
Situated in an established & sought after residential location is this superb 3 bedroom garden fronted terrace which offers an abundance of potential. This larger than average property presents an ideal opportunity to both first time buyers & buy to let investors and simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Comprising: vestibule, hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, 3 double bedrooms & a 4 piece bathroom suite. To the outside is a generous rear yard with a garden forecourt situated to the front and a plot of land to the rear which could be used as off road parking. For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact us on 01254 234 242.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58817540.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6488525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.