4 bedroom detached house for saleBoreham, Chelmsford
Sold by Us
- Detached Property Set Back off A Country Lane
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite and Built in Wardrobes
- Master Bedroom with Adjoining Room Which Could Be Utilised as a Fifth Bedroom, Dressing Room, Nurser
- Bedroom Two with En-suite
- Large Kitchen Breakfast Area
- Conservatory Over Looking Mature Rear Gardens
- Large Driveway
- Double Garage
- 0.75 Acres of Mature and Secluded Rear Garden
This impressive four/five bedroom detached family home offers an exquisite quality of life, surrounded as it is by beautiful landscaped gardens and grounds that include a sheltered courtyard, an orchard and backing onto a pretty bluebell wood. With part of the property dating back to the early 1900s it is full of character and warmth, and over the years has been lovingly extended to create a wonderful family home, and as well as five bedrooms there are three light and spacious reception rooms, a delightful garden room and sunny conservatory.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58822487.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587001593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.