2 bedroom terraced house for saleHuddersfield Road, Bretton, WAKEFIELD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £155,000 - £165,000
- Two bedroom accommodation
- Gardens with outbuildings
- Space for detached garage
- Open fire to lounge
- Electric heating
- Grade 11 listed building
GUIDE PRICE: £155,000 - £165,000.This charming and characterful cottage dates back to late 18th century, situated in this highly sought after village location within a short distance of Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
GUIDE PRICE: £155,000 - £165,000. This quaint, attractive and charming cottage built around the 18th century is situated in the rural village of West Bretton. With a pleasant open aspect to the front and surrounded by open countryside to the rear, ideally located for many rural walks and a short distance to the popular tourist attraction of Yorkshire Sculpture Park
The accommodation comprises:- Entrance hallway, spacious lounge/dining with open fire, kitchen, central lobby with staircase landing to first floor, w/c, two bedrooms, the master bedroom is complete with en-suite bathroom. Windows are upvc double glazed. Electric heating. Although the garden is detached from the property it is currently used as a vegetable garden. Outbuildings and space for detached garage.
Ideally located for many rural walks, surrounding villages Flockton, Skelmanthorpe are all easily accessible from West Bretton. Ideal for the commuter using the Northern Motorway Network with good easy access to Jcn 38 of M1 motorway approximately one mile away.
Entrance into entrance lobby.
Provides access to lounge.
Lounge 18' 1" x 15' 1" ( 5.51m x 4.60m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Feature beams to ceiling, a medium oak effect fire surround, tiled inset back and hearth, open fire, storage heater. Door through to central hallway/lobby.
Provides access to kitchen and a staircase to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 8' x 6' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.11m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Fully fitted kitchen with a range of base units, space and plumbing for washing machine, worktop over, stainless steel sink, matching drainer and monobloc mixer tap.
First Floor Landing
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Electric heater. Door to WC and door access to two bedrooms.
WC and wash basin within vanity.
Bedroom 1 18' 1" narrowing to 11' 11" x 15' 1" ( 5.51m narrowing to 3.63m x 4.60m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Electric heater. Door to the bathroom/en-suite.
Window to the front aspect. Complete with wash basin and pedestal, no w.c., panelled bath with shower over, partially tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 7' 11" x 7' ( 2.41m x 2.13m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect.
The garden is to the side of the property being separate from the property (currently used as a vegetable garden). A range of outbuildings and space for a garage.
From Wakefield City Centre take the A639 Denby Dale Road, continue straight ahead passing Pugneys Water Park to the left, straight ahead crossing M1/Jcn 39 Cedar Court roundabout and a further two miles approximately to the main West Bretton roundabout, at this roundabout take first left towards M1/Jcn 38, approx 250 yds and this property is on the left identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58823645.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.