1 bedroom apartment for salePicton Place, Marylebone
Withdrawn from Market
- One bedroom
- One bathroom
- Daytime porter
- Located at rear of the building
- 2nd floor (with lift)
- Large open plan reception room
- Development completed in 2013
- Easy commute to Canary Wharf
- Moments from Selfridges
- Closest tube Bond Street (Central & Jubillee lines)
An exceptional one bedroom flat in this fantastic Marylebone location, moments from St Christopher's Place & Selfridges. The apartment is located at the rear of the building creating an amazingly quiet oasis in this fantastic central London location. There is a good size double bedroom with excellent storage, a large and beautifully finished bathroom and a large open plan kitchen reception room. One of eleven apartments in the block which was newly refurbished in 2013, the building benefits from a daytime porter and passenger lift.
This is the ideal property for those looking to commute to either the City or Canary Wharf as is close to Bond Street tube station (Central & Jubilee lines).
WHAT WE LOVE: Stunningly refurbished
Building has a day time porter
Located at the rear of the building
Unusually large living space
Commuter's dream location.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: 2nd floor (with lift)
View to offices at rear
Lease: 150 years from May 2013
10 year guarantee from 2013.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58823774.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101184000385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tavistock Bow, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.