2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGarton Grove, Leeds
Sold STC £85,000
- Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear garden
- Close Proximity To Leeds City Centre
- Viewing highly recommended
Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000 An early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation of this two bedroom end terrace. Situated within close proximity to Leeds City Centre, the property will suit a wide range of buyers including first time buyers and investors
This well presented two bedroom end-terraced property has been tastefully modernised with accommodation briefly comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with large storage area, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and modern bathroom. Externally, the property features a front and rear paved yard with a brick built outhouse to the rear. This property is ideal for first time buyers and investors alike! We recommend viewing to appreciate the accommodation that the property has to offer.
Front facing entrance door with frosted inset glazing, alarm panel fitted, and stairs leading to first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.43m )
Double glazed half bay window to front, wood effect laminate flooring, and an electric fire with surround.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.45m )
This fitted kitchen features a range of wall and base units with granite effect laminate work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled splashback area, electric oven and hob, and plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to the rear, rear entrance door with frosted inset glazing, and a wall mounted heater. There is also a large storage room housing fuse sockets and a double glazed window.
Wall mounted heater, access to loft.
Bedroom One 14' 3" rear of wardrobes x 12' 3" ( 4.34m rear of wardrobes x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe, and wall mounted heater.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' ( 3.48m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobe housing hot water cylinder, wall mounted heater.
Fully tiled bathroom with frosted double glazed window to the rear, comprising of a fitted bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, low level WC, wash hand basin, and heated towel rail.
The property features a paved patio area to the front with a brick boundary wall with gated entrance.
To the rear of the property is a paved yard with brick boundary and useful brick built outhouse storage area with double glazed window..
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58825730.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.