4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Ridgeway
Withdrawn from Market £550,000
- Contemporary Four Bedroom Detached House With Over 2200 sq ft Of Flexible Living Space
- Stunning Living / Dining Space With Beams and French Doors
- Bespoke Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Granite Worktops
- Separate Dining Room with French Doors To Garden
- Luxurious Master Bedroom With En-Suite & Dressing Room
- Modern Shower Room With White Suite
- Large Private Gardens With Lawns & Patio
- Garage, 2 Driveways accommodating 4 Cars With Electric Gates
- Desirable Village Location with Highly Regarded Village School
- Energy Rating C
Set back from the road in the idyllic setting of Ridgeway is this stunning four bedroom detached home. Superbly presented and beautifully styled the property has been extended and fully refurbished to a high standard throughout by the current owners. It now offers over 2200 sq. ft of well ordered, flexible accommodation set across two levels including a fantastic double height living space and master bedroom with en-suite & dressing room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58825928.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795005887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.