4 bedroom detached house for saleKestrel Drive, Wisbech
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached house in favoured residential location
- Four bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Kitchen, two reception rooms and separate utility
- Off road parking, double garage and generous garden
- No upward chain!
NO CHAIN Move straight into this executive style detached property boasting four bedrooms with en-suite to master. Spacious throughout and also benefits from having a large garden and double garage. Keys available to view NOW!
FAVOURED RESIDENTIAL AREA!
Situated in a popular cul-de-sac is this spacious detached house with so much on offer. On the ground floor there is a double aspect, bay fronted lounge with sliding doors to the rear. There is also a kitchen with double a built in oven, separate utility room, dining room & wc. Upstairs there are four bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from having fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. There is also an impressive galleried landing and a family bathroom including a bath with shower over, wc and wash basin. Outside provides ample off road parking, a double garage and a generous rear garden mainly laid to lawn.
BEING SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN!
Lounge 17' 8" plus bay window x 10' 3" ( 5.38m plus bay window x 3.12m )
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.46m )
Dining Room 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Utility Room 5' 8" x 5' 2" ( 1.73m x 1.57m )
Ground Floor Wc
Galleried Landing 12' 10" max x 10' 4" inc fitted wardrobes ( 3.91m max x 3.15m inc fitted wardrobes )
Master Bedroom 12' 10" max x 10' 4" inc fitted wardrobes ( 3.91m max x 3.15m inc fitted wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.96m )
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.24m x 2.18m )
Family Bathroom 8' 7" x 4' 9" ( 2.62m x 1.45m )
Double Garage 17' 1" x 17' 1" ( 5.21m x 5.21m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and turn right into Weasenham Lane. Take the second turning left into Heron Road and at the junction turn left. Proceed along and take the next turning left and then right into Kestrel Drive and bear left where the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58828112.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.