3 bedroom detached house for saleBinfield Heath,Oxfordshire,RG9
- Three double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Kitchen/dining room with elevated views over garden
- Dual aspect sitting room with feature fireplace
- Utility room and ground floor cloakroom
- Lower ground floor with doors to garden
- Potential to convert lower ground floor
- Driveway parking
- Planning consent for double garage
This modern detached home situated in a popular village offers well presented accommodation, with scope to convert the lower ground floor.
This modern detached home situated in a popular village offers well presented accommodation, with scope to convert the lower ground floor. .
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1981245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Henley-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.