2 bedroom lodge for saleA Midsummer Nights Dream Lodge, Stratford Upon Avon, CV37 7BE
- HOLIDAY LODGE
- SUPERB LOCATION ON RIVER AVON
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN- SUITE
- FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOM
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER/KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND CENTRAL HEATING
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
RARE OPPORTUNITY to purchase your ideal retreat or a holiday let on the banks of the river Avon. Situated in the birthplace of English playwright and poet, William Shakespeare, Stratford Upon Avon is host to the exclusive Rayford Park site with its private River Taxi and Clubhouse and offers this delightful two bedroom, two bathroom property with views of the river from the balcony and set in manicured communal gardens. Very good rental return and bookings diary, copy and paste www.HolidayLettings.co.uk/161313 into browser.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3870992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeremy McGinn & Co, Stratford Upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.