3 bedroom terraced house for saleBellaport Gardens, Workington
Withdrawn from Market £115,995
- Modern three storey, three bed terraced property
- Large open plan kitchen/lounge/diner
- Modern shower room plus downstairs WC
- Light and airy, spacious master bedroom
- Part exchange or Help to Buy available
- Peace of mind with a 10 year NHBC warranty
Situated within the new Persimmon development, 35 Bellaport Gardens is a lovely, modern three storey property. The property is ready to move into and add that personal touch, and comes complete with carpets. The area is quiet and has good transport links, with a local train station and regular bus service. Harrington shore is also on the doorstop and provides breathtaking sunsets. The local amenities are just a stroll away and Workington Town Centre is just a 5 minute drive. The accommodation briefly comprises: hallway, open plan kitchen/lounge/diner and WC. To the first floor are two bedrooms and the shower room. The large master bedroom sits on the second floor. Externally, the property enjoys lawned gardens to both the front and rear. Part exchange may be available or Hep to Buy, and the property comes with the peace of mind of a 10 year NHBC warranty. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6659148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by First Choice Move, Disington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.