2 bedroom flat for saleWestbourne House, Westbourne Grove, W2
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on the sixth floor
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with ample dining space
- Sleek Italian kitchen with Miele and Siemens appliances
- Modern master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Large private balcony offering excellent views
- Comfort cooling provided to reception areas and bedrooms
- Siedle video entry phone for secure access
- 24-hour concierge, underground parking, outdoor areas
Arranged on the sixth floor of an exclusive development with a desirable location this stunning two bedroom apartment boasts luxurious interiors throughout.
The exclusive Westbourne House development has been created by the award winning architectural firm Stiff and Trevillion to showcase outstanding design. This exclusive selection of twenty luxurious apartments combine high-specification fittings with beautifully presented interior décor. The development offers fabulous on-site facilities including outdoor space, 24-hour concierge, secure underground parking and CCTV.
Enviably located in the desirable Westbourne Grove area with the sought-after Notting Hill Gate, Kensington and Holland Park just moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 978383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes Central. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.