2 bedroom flat for saleWestbourne House, Westbourne Grove, W2
- Superb two bedroom apartment
- Arranged on the fourth floor of an outstanding development
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with ample dining space
- Italian kitchens with Miele and Siemens appliances
- Smart master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Boasts two fabulous balconies with superb views
- 24-hour concierge, underground parking, outdoor areas
- Comfort cooling provided to reception areas and bedrooms
Combining beautifully presented interiors with spacious accommodation throughout this luxurious two bedroom apartment is arranged on the fourth floor.
The exclusive Westbourne House development has been created by the award winning architectural firm Stiff and Trevillion to showcase outstanding design. This exclusive selection of twenty luxurious apartments combine high-specification fittings with beautifully presented interior décor. The development offers fabulous on-site facilities including outdoor space, 24-hour concierge, secure underground parking and CCTV.
Enviably located in the desirable Westbourne Grove area with the sought-after Notting Hill Gate, Kensington and Holland Park just moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 978382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes Central North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.