3 bedroom terraced house for saleStaitheway Road, Wroxham, Norwich
- Three Bedroom Holiday Home
- Open Plan Lounge/ Dining Room
- Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
**THIS PURPOSE BUILT THREE BEDROOM MODERN HOLIDAY HOME** has its own mooring and overlooks River Bure going through Wroxham. The property is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN and early viewing is essential.
This three bedroom holiday home has its own mooring and is situated in the ever popular broadland holiday destination of Wroxham. The property benefits from accommodation comprising, entrance hall, cloakroom, open plan lounge/ dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. There is off road parking, a decked patio style balcony overlooking the mooring basin and private mooring. The property is being sold with no onward chain and early viewing is essential.
Staircase to first floor, electric radiator, storage cupboard.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising, WC, wall mounted wash basin, tiled splashback, front window.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 1" ( 2.39m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, built in electric oven with electric hob over, extractor fan, electric heater, window to the front, opening onto:
Lounge/ Dining Room 17' 2" x 16' 9" max narrowing to 13' 8" ( 5.23m x 5.11m max narrowing to 4.17m )
TV point, electric heater, understair storage cupboard, window to the rear overlooking the decked balcony and mooring basin, French door to the decked balcony.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.91m x 2.59m )
French doors to the Juliet balcony, storage cupboard, electric heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
Window to the front, electric heater, airing cupboard, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' ( 2.97m x 2.44m )
Window to the rear, electric heater.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising, bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, window to the front.
To the front of the property there is an off road parking space. To the rear of the property there is a decked patio which overlooks the mooring basin. There is also a private mooring.
William H Brown have not seen the lease and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding the terms of the lease and outgoings with their solicitors.
Leave Norwich heading north on Sprowston Road, continuing straight over the ring road roundabout onto Wroxham Road, continuing through Sprowston, straight across the next roundabout, continuing past Sprowston Manor Hotel. On entering Wroxham, continue over the railway bridge, then take the second right into The Avenue, then second left into Staitheway Road, just at the bottom, continue straight over into Peninsula Cottages. Ref: 1661.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58849253.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.