3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindermere Close, Little Neston, Neston
Guide Price £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- * GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £230,000*
- Semi detached 3 bedroom House
- Well presented throughout
- Off Street Parking
- Set in quiet cul-de-sac location
Immaculately presented 3 bedroom semi detached house set in the quiet cul-de-sac location of Windermere Close in Little Neston. The property boasts:- 3 bedrooms, bathroom and ensuite, spacious reception room, conservatory, driveway and garden.
**GUIDE PRICE - £210,000 to £230,000** Immaculately presented 3 bedroom semi detached house set in the quiet cul-de-sac location of Windermere Close in Little Neston. The property is close to Neston town centre and all its amenties The property boasts:- 3 bedrooms, bathroom and ensuite, spacious reception room, conservatory, driveway and garden.
Kitchen/diner 23' 10" x 12' 6" ( 7.26m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Full range of wall and base units with Belling range style cooker, Built-in LG fridge Freezer
Conservatory 8' x 11' 8" ( 2.44m x 3.56m )
Tiled floor and door to garden
Lounge 23' 11" x 10' ( 7.29m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect . Open gas fire. Wooden doors.
Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Low level WC. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Chrome towel rail. Frosted window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 17' 5" x 10' 1" ( 5.31m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" plus recess x 9' 2" ( 3.12m plus recess x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted cupboards.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.49m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58849430.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.