3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleZetland Road, Hartlepool
Guide Price £115,000
- GUIDE PRICE £115,000 TO £125,000
- STYLISH SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
Stylish Semi Detached House APPOINTED AND MAINTAINED TO A HIGH STANDARD, decorated in fashionable neutral colours with matching floor coverings. Gas Centrally Heated the property has a Garage to the rear and Gardens to both front and rear.
Stylish Semi Detached House APPOINTED AND MAINTAINED TO A HIGH STANDARD, decorated in fashionable neutral colours with matching floor coverings. The layout comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge leading to trendy open plan Kitchen/Diner with comprehensive range of latest style units with solid wood worktops, Conservatory, Landing, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC with white latest style suite. Gas Centrally Heated the property has a Garage to the rear and Gardens to both front and rear.
UPVC panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed insert and matching side panel, understairs storage cupboard, staircase to First Floor, radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' (into wide square bay window) ( 4.22m x 3.96m (into wide square bay window) )
re-skimmed walls, TV point, radiator, wide opening leading to;
Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Room 19' 3" x 10' 4" ( 5.87m x 3.15m )
pleasant range of base and eye level cabinets with ample solid wood worktops with inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and 4 burner gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, part tiled walls, gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, Dining Area with Double Glazed door leading to;
Conservatory 14' 6" x 9' 3" ( 4.42m x 2.82m )
UPVC Double Glazed construction with pitched roof and incorporating twin Double Glazed French doors leading to rear garden, brick dwarf wall, radiator.
leaded window to side, access to roof void.
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 12' 1" (into square bay window) ( 4.42m x 3.68m (into square bay window) )
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 10' (plus door recess) ( 3.15m x 3.05m (plus door recess) )
built in double cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 6' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.11m )
Bathroom / Wc
nicely appointed with white suite comprising shower bath with side panel and curved glazed side screen with mixer tap and spray attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, complementing half tiled walls with matching flooring, radiator.
with rear access, own driveway.
Enclosed Rear Garden
with high timber boundary fencing, being mostly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58850282.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.