3 bedroom detached house for saleBacons Lane, Chappel, Colchester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Detached House
- Attractive Views Across Colne Valley
- Generously Sized Plot
- Semi-Rural Position
Situated in a SEMI -RURAL location in the sought after village of CHAPPEL on a good-sized plot. This spacious DETACHED HOME offers THREE BEDROOMS and THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, conservatory, utility room and a cloakroom. BEAUTIFUL VIEWS across the Colne valley. DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE.
Chappel is a village in the borough of Colchester, Essex which sits on the River Colne. It is famous for its Victorian viaduct, which crosses the Colne valley. The village has a pub dating from the 13th century, a parish church, a United Reformed church, a post office and general store, village hall and a railway station, Chappel and Wakes Colne station, which houses the East Anglian Railway Museum. It also has a children's play area which was upgraded in 2007/08 by Chappel Parish Council.
The viaduct currently carries the Marks Tey to Sudbury branch railway (Gainsborough Line), which connects regularly with trains to and from London's Liverpool Street Station.
Double-Glazed Entrance Door To
Lounge 18' 8" max x 18' 5" max ( 5.69m max x 5.61m max )
Double-glazed picture window to front, brick feature fireplace, five wall lights, built-in cupboard, three radiators, stairs turning to first floor and door to :-
Breakfast Room 11' 11" max x 11' 11" ( 3.63m max x 3.63m )
Double-glazed window to side.
Conservatory 16' 3" x 11' 6" ( 4.95m x 3.51m )
Brick-built double-glazed aspects, pitched and sloped roof, double-glazed french doors to rear, radiator and fully-tiled flooring.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 11" max ( 3.63m x 3.63m max )
Double-glazed windows to front and side, feature fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.07m )
Two double-glazed windows to side.
Double-glazed obscure door to rear, double radiator, fully flooring and doors to :-
Double-glazed window to side, worktops incorporating single sink and drainer unit and range of cupboards. Spaces for washing machine and tumble-dryer. Free-standing boiler, part-tiled walls and fully-tiled flooring.
Double-glazed obscure window to rear, low-level wc, wash hand basin, part-tiled walls, fully-tiled flooring and radiator.
Double-glazed windows to front, rear and side. Radiator and doors to :-
Bedroom One 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Double-glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 11" max ( 3.66m x 3.63m max )
Double-glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 10' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.25m )
Double-glazed window to side and radiator.
Double-glazed obscure window to side, low-level wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel-enclosed bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle with mains shower over. fully-tiled walls and radiator.
Retained by low-level hedging with pedestrian entrance gate. The garden is laid to lawn and enjoys far-reaching view across the Colne Valley.
Fully enclosed by panel fencing and mostly laid to lawn with pedestrian and vehicular access gates to side. Some shrubs and a door leading to Detached Double Garage.
Detached Double Garage
With up/over door to front, door to side and power and light connected.
The property was subject to a subsidence insurance claim 2008-2010, but a certificate of structural adequacy has been obtained. No underpinning was required, but please contact or visit the offices for further information.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58854257.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.