2 bedroom apartment for saleBelmont Street, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £195,000
- Purpose Built Top Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Living/Dining Room With Sea Views
- South Facing Balcony
- Separate Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Garage In Compound
- VACANT & CHAIN FREE
This CHAIN FREE, top floor apartment with a south facing balcony which features uninterrupted sea views is offered to the market in VACANT POSSESSION. The property comprises of a living/dining room, separate kitchen, bathroom & WC. Other features include gas central heating & a garage.
Call or e-mail us today to book you appointment to view this attractive, top floor apartment with spectacular & uninterrupted sea views from the south facing balcony. Mountbatten Court is an extremely desirable development located on the seafront in Bognor Regis. The apartment can be accessed via stairs or a lift. Through the private front door on the fourth floor you will find a dining hall with doors to all rooms & a storage cupboard. On a clear day the South Downs can be viewed from the window in the kitchen & sea views can be appreciated from the bay window in the living/dining room & the south facing balcony. Bedroom 1 has a range of mirror fronted wardrobes and sliding patio doors onto southerly facing balcony. Bedroom 2 also has a built-in wardrobe & sea views. Lastly, at the rear of the apartment is the bathroom, a separate WC & further storage. Other features of the property include gas central heating, double glazing & a garage with ample storage in the compound.
Dining Hall 9' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.51m )
Door from communal landing, two double glazed window, doors to living/dining room & opening to the inner hall. Radiator, wall mounted telephone entry system & storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall & base mounted cupboard & drawers with work surfaces & tiled splash backs. Frosted double glazed window to rear over two & a half bowl sink & drainer unit. Electric oven, electric hob & cooker hood over. Integrated washing machine, integrated fridge, floor mounted central heating boiler, Lino flooring & frosted window into living/dining room
Living/Dining Room 17' 10" x 13' 3" ( 5.44m x 4.04m )
Double glazed bar window to front, double glazed door onto the southerly facing balcony, two radiators, telephone point, TV point & frosted window into kitchen.
South facing balcony providing uninterrupted sea views.
Airing cupboard with hot water tank & slatted wooden shelving, radiator & doors to bed 1, 2, WC & the bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.28m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors onto southerly facing balcony, radiator & built-in wardrobes with hanging rail, shelving & mirror fronted doors.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 7' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator & built-in wardrobe with hanging rail & shelving.
WC, tiling & wash hand basin.
Bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, light with shaver point, heated towel rail & extractor fan.
Stairs & a lift to all floors.
Private garage located in the compound. Metal up & over door, power, light & shelving. The ceiling has been lowered to create storage space which is access via a ladder.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58854353.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.