2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWharf Road, Misterton, Doncaster
- IDEAL FIRST BUY OR INVESTMENT!
- Well presented two bedroom cottage
- Lounge, dining room, kitchen
- Two double bedrooms, bathroom
- Enclosed rear gardens
A lovely two bedroom semi detached cottage positioned in the well served village of canalside village of Misterton which boasts an array of amenities. Well presented throughout with two reception rooms and modern fitted kitchen and bathroom.
The village of Misterton offers many amenities including a co - op, post office, butchers and public house. There are many highly regarded schools in the area including Queen Elizabeths High school that is rated outstanding by OFSTED.
Further amenities accessed in the nearby town of Gainsborough include Marshall's Yard, a modern shopping complex at the heart of the town with many large retailers, restaurants, cafes and a gym. There are also supermarkets and a rail station. Leisure facilities include Gainborough Old Hall, a medieval manor dating back to 1460, The Trinity Arts Centre and West Lindsey Leisure centre.
The Georgian market town of Retford is accessed in 12.5 miles and has an intercity trainlink to London in 1hr 25 minutes. The property is just 12.5 miles from the A1 motorway and for those travelling further afield Doncaster airport is accessed in 11.4 miles.
Lounge 13' 3" into recess x 9' 10" ( 4.04m into recess x 3.00m )
Two double glazed windows, neutral decor, an airing cupboard and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 12' 4" plus recess ( 3.25m x 3.76m plus recess )
Neutral decor, central heating radiator, double glazed window and understairs storage.
Kitchen 20' 5" x 6' 10" ( 6.22m x 2.08m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of white wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and gas hob, space for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer.
Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 10' ( 4.14m x 3.05m )
Neutral decor, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 7' 8" plus recess ( 3.23m x 2.34m plus recess )
Neutral decor, double glazed window, walk in wardrobe and a central heating radiator.
Three piece suite with a shower above the bath, airing cupboard, double glazed window, tiled walls, complementary flooring and an airing cupboard.
The rear garden comprises of a lawn and a pebbled patio area, the garden is enclosed by fence and wall.
There is currently free parking available at land to the rear of Wharf Road, for all Wharf Road Residents. This will become charageable in Febuary 2017 (auunual fees TBC) and will be a permant parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58856126.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.