2 bedroom apartment for saleHewitt, Alfred Street, Reading, RG1
- Two Bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Open plan sitting room
- Second floor apartment; Under croft parking
- Residents lift; Communal courtyard
- Investment - tenant in residence
- No onward chain; EPC Rating B
An opportunity to acquire a newly constructed second floor apartment in Readings landmark 18 storey development by Muse and is available for immediate occupation. The development is centrally located and provides easy access to the mainline station and the bars and restaurants of the Oracle shopping centre and will appeal to owner occupiers and investors.
Kitchen and Living Room 22'3 (6.78m) x 9'11 (3.02m)
Bedroom 1 12'2 (3.71m) x 10'7 (3.23m)
Bedroom 2 12'3 (3.73m) x 8'7 (2.62m)
Landscaped courtyard garden for use by the residents.
The floorplan is indicative of the layout of this style of apartment, measurements may differ from floor to floor.
The property is being sold with the benefit of tenants in situ, the tenancy started on the 15th September 2016 which is running for 12 months paying a monthly rental of £1325.
Local Authority: Reading Borough council
Council Tax Band: TBC
247 years remaining
Service Charge: Estimated £1,550 - £1,650 Per Annum TBC
Ground Rent: £350
From Haslams' office proceed along Friar Street towards the Inner Distribution Road. Upon reaching the roundabout, proceed straight across on to Chatham Street where the development will be found on the left-hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58857176.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 64455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.