1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleNewcomen Court, Redcar, Cleveland, TS10
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
- WELL PRESENTED
- IDEAL INVESTMENT, RETIREMENT OR FOR THE FIRST TIME BUYER
- EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES & THE BEACH
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS TO THE FRONT & REAR
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DESIGNATED PARKING AREA
THE ACCOMMODATION BRIEFLY COMPRISES:
ENTRANCE HALL: uPVC double glazed door
LOUNGE: 14'9 x 11'3 gas convector heater
KITCHEN: 10'4 x 8'2 stainless steel inset sink unit, range of wall, base & drawer units, laminate worktops, tiled surrounds, main gas hot water heater, uPVC double glazed window & door
BEDROOM: 10'4 x 10'0 fitted wardrobes, high level cupboards & drawers, gas convector heater, uPVC double glazed window
BATHROOM/W.C.: low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, extractor fan
FRONT GARDEN: decorative gravel
REAR GARDEN: decorative gravel, timber shed
This property is being sold on behalf of a corporate client. It is marketed subject to obtaining the grant of probate and must remain on the market until contracts are exchanged. As part of a deceased's estate it may not be possible to provide answers to the standard property questionnaire. Please refer to the agent before viewing if you feel this may affect your buying decision.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference sb399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inglebys Estate Agents, Saltburn-By-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.