2 bedroom apartment for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
Withdrawn from Market £349,950
- Outstanding sea front apartment of 700sqft
- Exclusive development with gardens leading to the cliff edge
- Master bedroom suite with luxury en-suite shower room
- Further double bedroom
- Luxury bathroom with tiling by Porcelanosa
- Stylish open plan kitchen/living room with integrated appliances
- Tasteful décor, bran new fitted carpets & floor coverings, replacement internal doors
- Wonderful sun terrace enjoying spectacular sea views
- Maintenance £657 per 1/2 year £200 per 1/2 towards reserve fund
- Council Tax 'D' £1713.78 EPC 'F'
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A truly stunning front line apartment with dramatic sea and coastal views over Christchurch Bay to Mudeford Harbour and the Purbecks in the distance. This raised ground floor apartment has been meticulously refurbished in a crisp contemporary style and boasts a superb sun terrace of approx. 14'9 x 11'9 enjoying all day sunshine and the perfect place for entertaining. The village centre and beach access are just a short stroll away. Vacant possession.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58860554.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327002413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.