4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Swithins Drive, Stanley, Wakefield
Sold STC £299,950
- Brand New 4 Bedroom Detached
- Kitchen and Family Room, Lounge and Study
- Landing/Study, Dressing Area
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite
- Gardens and Garage
BRAND NEW 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE £299,950.
The beautifully designed Fontburn has the benefit of two separate living areas, plus four practically sized bedrooms upstairs. A spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family area, leading through double doors to the rear garden is the perfect combination of indoor/outdoor living. Whilst the open plan kitchen and family area may become the hub of the home, at the front of the property there's a relaxing lounge and a useful study. In the kitchen area there's plenty of storage and work spaces, with a useful laundry room housing the boiler and washing appliances. No excuses for clutter! Upstairs, the master bedroom not only has its own en-suite shower room, there's also a roomy dressing area: what a luxury. Three further bedrooms allow everyone to have their personal space and you can customise the smart main bathroom with your choice of Porcelanosa tiles.
4 bedroom brand new detached house £299,950.
Kitchen & Family Room 26' 3" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 8.00m Max x 2.90m Max )
Lounge 14' 6" x 10' 7" ( 4.42m x 3.23m )
Hall 14' 6" Max x 6' 2" Max ( 4.42m Max x 1.88m Max )
Study 9' 7" x 8' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.69m )
Laundry 6' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.01m x 1.70m )
Under Stairs Store
Cloaks 6' 7" x 2' 11" ( 2.01m x 0.89m )
Landing/study 17' 11" x 5' 10" ( 5.46m x 1.78m )
Dressing Area 6' 2" x 5' 10" ( 1.88m x 1.78m )
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.90m )
En-Suite 8' x 3' 3" ( 2.44m x 0.99m )
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.30m )
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 4 8' 10" x 8' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.64m )
Bathroom 8' 10" x 5' 7" ( 2.69m x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.