4 bedroom detached house for saleCALVERY HOUSE, SINFIN MOOR LANE, CHELLASTON
- SPACIOUS DETACHED HOME IN COUNTRY LOCATION
- SEPARATE TWO BEDROOM ANNEX
- LOUNGE DINER, KITCHEN DINER AND STUDY
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND EN-SUITE
- FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- AMPLE DRIVEWAY, GARDENS AND DOUBLE GARAGE
- VIEWS OVER OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
- EPC RATING E
Hannells Select are delighted to offer for sale this beautiful and spacious detached residence located in the much sought after area of Chellaston and ideally located with views over open fields. The property offers generous grounds which include a large detached double garage and a separate Annex which would be ideal for a dependent relative or as an option to let to provide a rental income. The accommodation in brief comprises: Entrance hall, spacious lounge diner with feature fire surround, inset open hearth and bay window, separate study currently used as a sitting room, large dining kitchen, utility room, cloakroom with W.C, four double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and a generous four piece family bathroom. Alongside the main dwelling is a two bedroom annex comprising kitchen, sitting room, two bedrooms and a fitted bathroom. The property stands behind an ample gated driveway which provides parking for several vehicles along with access to the double garage. To the rear is a large garden with patio, lawn, mixed flower and shrubbery beds, summer house, brick store and large greenhouse. The whole property is located in open countryside close to the outskirts of Chellaston and simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58876826.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6620999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Select, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.