5 bedroom detached house for saleSilver End Road, Haynes, Bedford
- Last plot remaining of an exclusive new development
- Looking to be completed by late September
- Over 1600sqft of living accommodation
- Large living room plus high quality kitchen/diner and utility
- Bi-folding doors opening out to the rear garden
- Four double bedrooms plus a study
- Fantastic master suite with en suite and dressing room
- Integral garage plus off-road parking for three cars
- Superb countryside views to the front
- Ready to reserve today!
*** ALL PLOTS NOW RESERVED!*** Available now, the chance for you to acquire a rarely available, brand new detached family home. Located in the popular Bedfordshire village of Haynes and boasting a stunning rural outlook, Satchells is proud to offer to the market the exclusive chance to acquire this executive family home, currently in the second fix stages of construction by long-established and trusted home builders Meadsway Construction Ltd., now and as such buyers are encouraged to enquire without delay and avoid missing out!
Property ref: 121_1017_4115568
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58877171.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4115568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Satchells Estate Agents, Shefford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.