3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLevishaw Close, Buxton, Norwich
Sold STC £190,000
- Refurbished detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen & bathroom
- Gas ch & double glazing
- Garden, garage & parking
- No Onward Chain
This is an impressive refurbished detached bungalow set in a popular cul-de-sac in Buxton. The property benefits from having a refitted kitchen and bathroom and 3 bedrooms. Outside there is a garage, parking and garden. There is no onward chain.
UPVC door, radiator, wood effect flooring and access to loft space.
Lounge 10' 10" max x 16' 6" ( 3.30m max x 5.03m )
A double aspect room with fireplace with electric fire, tiled surround with coloured downlighter, TV point, radiator and double glazed windows.
Refitted Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.31m )
Bi-folding door into the kitchen which is refitted with a range of base and eye level units, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashback, electric oven, touchscreen electric hob and cooker hood with Cooke & Lewis extractor, plumbing for washing machine and integral fridge freezer. Spotlights, double glazed window and UPVC door to outside.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.33m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.30m max x 2.87m max )
Cupboard housing the boiler, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 7' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.16m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Refitted with stylish 3 piece white suite comprising deep fill bath with central mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Fully tiled walls, extractor fan, tall radiator, spotlights and double glazed window.
There is front, side and rear gardens and off road parking leading to a single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58877507.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS105986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.