2 bedroom cottage for saleBox Hill, Box, Corsham SN13
- Highly sought after semi-rural location with wonderful community spirit
- Period cottage ready to be updated and rejuvenated
- Double glazing has been installed, along with gas central heating
- Two bedrooms and first floor bathroom
- 21' living room with fireplace
- Kitchen with open plan dining room
- Large West facing garden
- Garage and driveway parking for several cars
- Superb amenities in the village of Box, along with Primary School
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
The cottage itself has two bedrooms and a shower room on the first floor, along with spacious living room and kitchen/ dining room on the ground floor. The good size West facing garden offers the perfect place to watch the sun go down over the valley, and the garage and off road parking are superb additions. Just across the lane at the end of the garden, there is the Quarryman's Arms, providing drinks and wonderful food, along with B&B facilities for visiting friends and family. Further down in the village of Box there is a surprising array of amenities, while the City of Bath offers High Street shopping and entertainment just 6 miles to the West.
NB: This cottage is not listed, has gas central heating, mains drainage, electricity and water, is council tax band C, and is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Front door to entrance porch with double glazed window to the side, ceramic tiled floor and door to the kitchen/ dining room.
Kitchen/ Dining Room
The open plan kitchen/ dining room has a lovely big double glazed window to the front looking onto the gardens. There is plenty of room for a table and chairs, and the kitchen has a range of fitted wall and base units with sink unit, work tops and space for appliances. There is a window and door to the living room.
Window to the rear with lovely deep sill, fireplace with gas fire and back boiler, built in cupboard with fitted shelves above, built in meter cupboard and stair case to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Window to rear, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, and two built in double wardrobes.
Window to front with views across the garden and the lane to the valley beyond and the Georgian City of Bath.
Small high level window to side, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, wash basin with vanity unit, low level W.C., fitted shelves and part tiled walls.
The cottage has a very good size lawned West facing garden with path to the cottage from the driveway, vegetable plot, patio seating area, well established shrubs and fenced borders.
Garage and Parking
There is off road parking for several cars, along with a garage with up and over door, three windows, stable door and power points. The flat roof was replaced C. 8 years ago.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58880825.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference albert. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grylls Adams, Melksham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.