3 bedroom detached house for saleAldenham Road, Guisborough
- No Forward Chain
- Make Us an Offer
- Significantly Extended Three Bedroom Detached House
- Sought After Location
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen Family Dining Room
- Spacious Utility Room
- Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Easy to Maintain Rear Garden
- Luxury Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
Michael Poole Property Consultants welcome to the market this beautiful three bedroom detached home that has been extended to offer modern and stylish accommodation. Ground floor accommodates; entrance hall, living room, stunning open plan extended kitchen family dining area with a modern range of fitted wall and floor units and skylight, separate utility room and cloakroom/WC. The first floor accommodates three spacious bedrooms and a luxurious family bathroom. Externally, to the front elevation is a block paved frontage offering parking for approximately two/three cars. To the rear elevation is a delightful and enclosed garden offering low maintenance. Bike store is located to the front elevation. No forward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58881094.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN170070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.