2 bedroom bungalow for saleWillow Park, Salford Priors, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11
Offers in Excess of £215,000
A Brand New Spacious Two Bedroom Park Home 40' X 22'.
A Fully Furnished Park Home Located In Salford Priors. The 'Ikon' By Omar Is A Contemporary Park Home With Design Flair And Quality Throughout. Offering An Open Plan Kitchen With Dining Area, Large Lounge, Two Double Bedrooms With En-Suite To The Master And Family Bathroom. There Is No Council Tax To Pay With This Park Home. Larger Park Homes Available On Site
Situation: The village of Salford Priors contains excellent local amenities including a highly regarded primary school, post office and local shop, fine local hostelries as well as the revered Norman Parish Church of St Matthew. More extensive opportunities for shopping, leisure and education lie at Henley-in-Arden, Warwick, Stratford and Worcestershire, there is excellent racing at Stratford and the entire setting is within easy reach of the Cotswolds.
Description: The Ikon is a contemporary and iconic park home with design flair and quality throughout. The clean lines of the exterior and long slender windows allow natural light to flood in, whilst Cedar cladding on the exterior highlights the feature chimney breast. High gloss doors with aircraft style top-lockers and a large breakfast island make a bold statement in the spacious kitchen. The separate lounge, has a modern chic feel with elegant sofas in a soothing taupe colour that contrast beautifully with plum coloured curtains and scatter cushions - the perfect space to relax and unwind in. The bathroom includes an indulgent freestanding bath and vanity unit with 'sit on' hand basin, whilst the en-suite has a fully tiled walk-in shower. If you're looking for a home to stand the test of time in terms of style, design and quality look no further!
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
- Vaulted ceiling
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature Cedar cladding and false chimney breast
- Gas central heating
Kitchen and Dining Area:
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Contemporary fitted kitchen units and kitchen island with stools
- Eye-level, stainless-steel, double electric oven and hob with extractor hood
- Lined Roman blind in dining area and brushed steel, Venetian blind, in kitchen area
- Bentley Designs, Lyon Oak extending dining table with wing back chairs
- Laminate flooring
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with fitted furniture
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to bedrooms
- Wall-mounted headboards with co-ordinated bedding and curtains
- Full length mirrors to both bedrooms
- Vanity units with 'sit on' basins to bathroom and en-suite
- Chrome curved heated towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
- Feature, wall mounted Flamerite Jaegar fire with driftwood
- Nova style lounge suite with footstool and co-ordinating scatter cushions
- Bentley Designs, Lyon Oak mirror
- Lined curtains and blinds and vertical blinds
- Laminate flooring
Some photos may include optional extras. Specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
The specific design may be flexible depending on the status of each individual plot. Please contact our sales team for further information.
The Park Home is available on a pitch fee which is payable annually in advance £2,400 plus VAT. Further information on request
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUA160097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Grant, Stratford-Upon-Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.