3 bedroom detached house for saleHigham Street, Cheadle Hulme
Withdrawn from Market
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM AND SHOWER ROOMQ
- VICTORIAN DETACHED HOUSE
- PERIOD FEATURES
- TRADITIONAL COBBLED STREET
- SNUG / LIVING ROOM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / FAMILY SPACE
- OPEN FIRES
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
This is a stunning early Victorian residence which has been beautifully modernised to seamlessly dovetail the character of the property with contemporary family living. Set on a traditional cobbled street of only four houses within a historic part of Cheadle Hulme this really is a unique opportunity. The front door opens into a large reception hallway with stone floor and open fireplace, in turn this takes you through to the snug at the front and then the open plan stylish kitchen / family living space at the back incorporating a fantastic feature orangery. To the first floor there is the master bedroom which is split over two levels giving the feel of a boutique hotel suite, two further double bedrooms along with the main family bathroom plus additional shower room. To the rear there is a well kept rear garden area with a private and secluded feel to it.This property is offered on a NO ONWARD CHAIN BASIS. Viewing is highly recommended! Call 0161 488 1813 to view 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100263002065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Snowden Wilkinson, Cheadle Hulme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.