4 bedroom commercial property for saleGladstone Street, Peterborough
- Versatile Shop Unit & residence
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Shower Rooms
- Various Reception Areas on Both Levels
- Garden and Storage Building
- Veranda & Balcony
- Busy Retail
CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES and IDEAL FOR SOMEONE WISHING TO EITHER HAVE A SHOP AND ACCOMMODATION or INVESTMENT.
This property is cleverly designed and altered to allow enlargement of the retail area, this versatile property would allow residence for the business owner or a completely separate rentable. The property comprises of SHOP AREA with CHANGING ROOM, THREE RECEPTION ROOMS/AREAS, KITCHEN and SHOWER ROOM, to the first floor are FOUR BEDROOMS, SHOWER ROOM and WC. There is a BALCONY and VERANDA REAR GARDEN and STORAGE BUILDING. The property has gas radiator heating and uPVC double glazing. Viewing is recommended to appreciate the accommodation and flexibility of this rarely available property.
uPVC double glazed door and window to:
Shop 1 17' x 12' 8" ( 5.18m x 3.86m )
Spot lights to ceiling, high gloss granite floor tiles.
Storage room with potential for cloakroom, door to accommodation.
Separate Door To Accomodation
Raised panelled front door, storage cupboard, laminate flooring, double radiator, two doors to:
Reception Area 1 12' 7" x 11' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.61m )
Storage cupboard previously a cloakroom, radiator, double door to:
Reception Area 2
Double radiator, stairs to the first floor and landing with storage cupboard below, wall mounted thermostat.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle with monsoon head and hand held attachment, vanity wash hand basin and enclosed cistern WC and a separate hand held attachment, ceramic tiled wall throughout, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, extractor fan.
Reception Area 3 14' 1" x 9' ( 4.29m x 2.74m )
Double radiator, door to the veranda and rear garden
Kitchen 11' x 6' 6" ( 3.35m x 1.98m )
Single drawer stainless steel sink and drainer, fitted with a range of base and eye level units, fitted oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, fitted fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Landing/reception Area 11' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.79m )
Double radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, TV point, screen feature.
Landing/reception Area 2 15' 4" x 6' 6" ( 4.67m x 1.98m )
Telephone point, double radiator, loft access, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 1" plus alcove x 16' 5" ( 3.68m plus alcove x 5.00m )
Double radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted with a rnage of wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' into wardrobe x 9' 6" into wardrobe ( 3.66m into wardrobe x 2.90m into wardrobe )
Radiator, uPVC double glazed internal window, fitted with a range of wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 9' ( 3.51m x 2.74m )
Double radiator, door to the balcony, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, loft access.
Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.03m )
Double radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising shower cubicle with fitted shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, ceramic tiled walls and flooring.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks to half height, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden, laid to lawn, a good size storage room measuring 18ft x 13ft max, the garden also includes a natural gas point, washing tray with hot and cold water points, fire exit to the balcony.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-58882583.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.