4 bedroom detached house for sale25 Hinsford Close, Kingswinford, West Midlands
- * An extended four bedroom detached residence
- * Pleasantly situated at the head of a small cul-de-sac
- * Re-fitted open plan dining kitchen with integrated appliances
- * Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- * Fitted ground floor cloakroom, double glazing, central heating
- * Must be viewed, EPC: TBC
This enlarged detached family home stands at the end of a small cul-de-sac within this select development. Having ample parking at the front and enclosed private rear gardens the brickwork elevations are complemented by sealed unit double glazing. Internally the spacious accommodation incorporates many refinements benefitting from gas central heating and requiring a full and early inspection.
Property ref: 121_2128_4107410
There are level lawned rear gardens.
22' 3" x 13' 8" (8' 5" min) (6.78m x 4.17m (2.57m min))
Dining Kitchen (rear)
16' 10" x 15' 1" (5.13m x 4.60m)
7' 9" x 4' 10" (2.36m x 1.47m)
Bedroom One (front)
18' 5" x 7' 10" (5.61m x 2.39m)
En-Suite Shower Room (rear)
7' 10" x 4' 6" (2.39m x 1.37m)
Bedroom Two (front)
12' x 8' 9" (3.66m x 2.67m)
Bedroom Three (rear)
9' 5" x 9' 3" (2.87m x 2.82m)
Bedroom Four (front)
8' 10" x 7' 9" (2.69m x 2.36m)
7' 1" x 6' 1" (2.16m x 1.85m)
14' x 8' (4.27m x 2.44m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58884011.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4107410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Cole , Kingswinford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.