3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNoble Hop Way, Fountain Head Village, Halifax
- Modern, End Town House
- Accommodation over Three Floors
- Well Presented
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Integral Garage
- Viewing Advised
A modern end-townhouse offing well presented living accommodation over three floors. Outside there is a driveway to the front leading to an integral garage and a good sized garden to the rear. Located within this popular Fountainhead Village, this property is well worthy of an inspection.
William H Brown are pleased in marketing this modern end-townhouse which offers well presented living accommodation over three floors. Outside there is a driveway to the front leading to an integral garage and a good sized garden to the rear. Located within this popular Fountainhead Village, this property is well worthy of an internal inspection. Gas central heating, double glazing where stated. In brief the accommodation comprises to the ground floor an inviting entrance hallway, cloaks/shower room, utility room, third bedroom. First floor: lounge, dining kitchen with balcony to the rear. Upper floor Bedrooms One & Two both with en-suites. Viewing strictly by appointment via William H Brown.
The property is a Harron Homes part-exchange property and is subject to a £250.00 deposit on reservation.
Ground Floor Accommodation
With front entrance door, radiator, two built in cupboards, internal door to the integral garage.
Utility Room 7' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.39m x 2.03m )
With plumbing for auto washer, door leading to the rear.
Comprising of a shower, w.c., wash basin, radiator.
Third Bedroom 11' plus door ingress x 9' 2" ( 3.35m plus door ingress x 2.79m )
With radiator, double glazed doors to the rear.
Landing with radiator, stairs to upper floor.
Lounge 17' 7" max x 16' 2" max ( 5.36m max x 4.93m max )
An L shaped living room on the first floor with two double glazed windows to the front, two radiators.
Dining Kitchen 16' 2" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.93m max x 3.38m max )
Having a modern range of units, worktops, oven, hob, extractor, radiator, double glazed windows, double glazed doors opening to a balcony.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" to robes x 10' 10" extending to 11' 6" max ( 4.37m to robes x 3.30m extending to 3.51m max )
With two double glazed windows, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes, door leading to en-suite.
Comprising of a rectangular bath, shower, w.c., wash basin, radiator, tiling.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" max x 12' ( 3.45m max x 3.66m )
With radiator, double glazed window, door leading to en-suite.
Comprising of a w.c., wash basin, and shower, radiator, double glazed window.
Driveway to the front leading to an integral garage. Good sized raised lawn garden to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58884361.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX108310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.