2 bedroom flat for saleScot Lane, Doncaster
Sold by Us
- FABULOUS INVESTMENT
- 18 ONE BEDROOM FLATS AVAILABLE FOR SALE
- COMPLETE RENOVATION PROJECT
- EXCELLENT FINISH THROUGHOUT
- CENTRAL DONCASTER LOCATION
- ENJOY VIEWS OVER THE HISTORIC MARKET PLACE
- RENTAL POTENTIAL APPROX £450PCM
- LEASEHOLD DETAILS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
18 UNITS FOR SALE IN THE HEART OF DONCASTER - FROM £69,995
GREAT BUY TO LET POTENTIAL, WITH POSSIBLE YIELDS OF 7.7%
01302 730077 TO CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THE OPEN DAY
This is the perfect opportunity to purchase a town centre property with excellent access to all amenities within Doncaster. This beautiful building overlooks Doncaster's historic market place and provides fabulous accommodation with a sympathetic blend of traditional features and modern fixtures/fittings. The character within this property simply has to be seen to be fully appreciated and you will not be disappointed.
The individual properties briefly comprise of communal secure entrance hall, stairs or lift, entrance area, living/dining room, kitchen with fitted units, bedroom and a bathroom.
There are a number of different sizes, layouts and views available on this development.
FURTHER DETAILS Tenure : Leasehold
Years Remaining On Lease : 150 approx
Service Charge : £1200 per annum (to be confirmed)
Ground Rent : £150 per annum
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101025005343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.