1 bedroom apartment for saleAbbots Walk, London
Under Offer £1,200,000
- Entrance Hall
- Reception/Dining Room with Balcony
- Master Bedroom with Balcony
- One Underground Car Parking Space
- 24 Hour Security and Concierge
- Landscaped Gardens
Tenure: Share of Freehold
An attractive third floor one bedroom apartment in Maple Lodge with a south facing aspect over the gardens. The property comprises 604 square feet (56.1 square metres) and benefits from French doors from both the reception room and bedroom leading to ornamental balconies.
Maple Lodge is located within the Kensington Green development and provides 24 hour security, porterage, landscaped gardens, underground car parking and a gymnasium. The restaurants and travel amenities of Kensington High Street are within close proximity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58891277.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jo Webster Properties Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.