4 bedroom detached house for saleWhitchurch Lane, Oving, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22
- Detached house
- Four double bedrooms; one en suite
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room, boot room
- Double length carport, single garage
- Three stables, tack room/store room
- Approx. 0.4 acre plot, mature wraparound gardens
- Post and rail paddocks of approx. 1.5 acres
A four double bedroom detached house set in mature grounds with two paddocks of approximately 1.5 acres, a stable yard, panoramic countryside views and no upper chain. Cedar House was built in 1932 and has subsequently been extended to create a family home with 2,128 sq. ft. of accommodation. The house sits centrally within its plot of approximately 0.4 acres and has wraparound gardens and panoramic views over open countryside. There is scope to extend the house further subject to the necessary consents. The property offers equestrian facilities including a stable yard with three loose boxes and a tack room/store room. There are two separate paddocks surrounded by post and rail fencing with one paddock having a field shelter. There is access to bridleways with hacking around the countryside of Aylesbury Vale. Whitchurch Combined School is approximately 10 minutes' walk.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58895837.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL130067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.