4 bedroom town house for saleBitham Mill, Westbury
- Three Bedroom Townhouse
- Master With En-Suite
- Fantastic Location
- Garage & Parking
Found at the end of a quiet cul de sac, this property has a fantastic outlook over the mill pond & far reaching view beyond. The spacious accommodation is arranged over three floors to give great flexibility & has a private rear garden. To appreciate the overall space, an internal viewing is a must.
Westbury is a small Wiltshire town on the Western edge of Salisbury Plain. The town has a variety of facilities and amenities such as a doctors surgery, public library and various supermarkets and convenience stores. The neighbouring towns of Warminster, Frome, Devizes and Trowbridge offer further facilities without travelling far. Westbury is known to be great for commuters. This is partly due to the ease of access to the A350 which runs through the town, but also due to the town falling approximately half way between the A303 and the M4. Westbury also offers a mainline station with direct routes to Bath, Bristol and London.
Historically, Westbury had a range of industrial mill buildings serving a number of purposes. This property is found within Bitham Mill, a modern development and conversion of one of the former mills. This property is tucked away in the corner of the development benefiting from minimal passing traffic and a great outlook over the old mill pond.
Double glazed front door. Radiator. Stairs to the first floor with under stairs cupboard.
Wash hand basin. Wc. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Snug/occasional Bedroom 13' 4" To Wardrobe x 11' 3" Max ( 4.06m To Wardrobe x 3.43m Max )
Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator.
Stairs from the entrance hall and stairs ascending to the second floor. Airing cupboard.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 11' 2" Max ( 4.83m x 3.40m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed French doors to the garden. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Work top surfaces with tiled splash backs. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Stainless steel one and a half sink with drainer unit. Space for fridge freezer. Space for dish washer. Radiator.
Lounge / Diner 16' 11" x 15' 10" Max ( 5.16m x 4.83m Max )
Double glazed window to front and double glazed French doors providing a Juliet style balcony. Two radiators.
Access to boarded loft space.
Bedroom One 15' 10" Max x 9' 4" ( 4.83m Max x 2.84m )
Two double glazed windows to front with views of All Saints Church and distant countryside. Two radiators. Door to:
Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls. Wc. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' Max x 8' 11" ( 3.35m Max x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.36m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over. Wash hand basin. Wc. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Radiator.
The rear garden offers a good degree of privacy and is arranged with a paved patio, gravel areas and the bank at the foot of the garden. Outside tap and outside lighting. Bordered by fencing.
Up and over door. Power and light. Pedestrian door to the entrance hall. There is also driveway parking in front of the garage and additional parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58899116.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.