5 bedroom detached house for saleGoodwood Road, Bretton, Peterborough
- REDUCED FROM O.I.E.O. £395,000 TO O.I.E.O. £385,000
- Extended Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms & Two Ensuites
- No Onward Chain
- Separate Dining Room
- Good Sized Conservatory
- Sought After Location
With a GOOD SIZED ANNEX situated not far from many local amenities this EXTENDED family home offers versatile living accommodation while being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN the property benefits from a double garage and two reception rooms.
Situated in a sought after location this versatile family home comprises; entrance hall with cloakroom, comfortable sized lounge, spacious conservatory, separate dining room, fitted kitchen & utility room. The annex comprises of a hallway, lounge/ kitchenette, double bedroom & shower room. The landing leads to two ensuite bedrooms, three further bedrooms and a family shower room. Outside is ample parking a double garage and an enclosed rear garden with a covered area.
Laminate flooring, radiator, dado rail, stairs to first floor landing with storage cupboard below and wall mounted thermostat.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising; low level wc & wash hand basin, ceramic tiled splash backs throughout & flooring and extractor fan.
Lounge 13' 8" Max x 15' 6" Max ( 4.17m Max x 4.72m Max )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors, laminate flooring, open fire set in ornate brick surround with tiled hearth, double & single radiator, TV point and dado rail.
Conservatory 10' 7" x 20' 1" ( 3.23m x 6.12m )
UPVC construction, ceramic tiled flooring, UPVC double glazing to three aspects, radiator,single & double doors to garden and covered rear.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 11' 4" ( 2.79m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring and double radiator.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 12' 2" ( 2.69m x 3.71m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units cupboards and drawers with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer, breakfast bar, plumbing for dish washer, double oven & gas hob with extractor over, radiator, spot lights to ceiling, double glazed window to rear and ceramic tiled flooring.
Fitted with ample base and eye units, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer, ceramic tiled flooring, boiler and double glazed door to Conservatory.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, double glazed window to front. radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, telephone point, laminate flooring, fitted wardrobe to one unit matching bedside drawer units.
Ensuite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level wc, shaver point, ceramic tiled flooring & splash backs throughout, extractor fan and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 13' ( 2.97m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to rear, loft access, engineered wood flooring and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; roll top claw foot bath with telephone style mixer taps, wash hand basin & low level wc, ceramic tiled splash backs throughout & flooring, radiator, double glazed window to side, two Velux windows to front, sloping ceiling, eaves storage cupboard and wiring for wall lights.
Bedroom Three 12' Into Wardrobe x 10' Into Wardrobe ( 3.66m Into Wardrobe x 3.05m Into Wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator and fitted range of bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 6' 6" Plus Door Recess ( 3.45m x 1.98m Plus Door Recess )
Double glazed window to side, fitted range of bedroom furniture and radiator.
Bedroom Five 10' 3" x 6' 4" ( 3.12m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; shower cubicle with fitted shower, vanity wash hand basin and low level wc, ceramic tiled splash backs & flooring, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Engineered wood flooring.
Lounge / Kitchenette 11' 9" x 18' 4" ( 3.58m x 5.59m )
Two radiators, wall lights points, engineered wood, double glazed door to side, double glazed window to rear, TV point, range of base and eye level units and stainless steel sink with drainer.
Bedroom 12' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.72m )
Engineered wood flooring, radiator, double glazed window to front and built in wardrobes.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; shower cubicle fitted shower above, low level wc & wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, heated tower rail, extractor fan and double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property is ample off road parking leading to double garage with up & over door, power & lighting connected, The rear garden is laid to lawn with floral and shrub borders and a covered tiled area and separate patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58899200.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.