1 bedroom flat for saleCubitt Way, Peterborough
- One Bedroom
- First Floor
- Lift Access
- Secure Parking
- Central Location
- No Forward Chain
WALKING DISTANCE OF THE CITY CENTRE, AMENITIES and SHOPS and benefiting from NO FORWARD CHAIN.
This ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT in the popular sought after location of Cubitt Way is currently rented out at £575 pcm. The property is situated within walking distance of the City Centre with local amenities around. A good spacious property which is well presented throughout.
Secure entrance door leading to the lift to the first floor.
Intercom system, door to:
Open Plan Kitchen/lounge/diner 15' 5" x 6' ( 4.70m x 1.83m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect. Lounge area 15'5" x 12'9" Open space living, spot lights to ceiling, double glazed door to the balcony, wood laminate effect flooring throughout, radiator, TV point, power points, sink with drainer, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, built in electric oven, electric hob, fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over and under lighting, tiled flooring in kitchen area,
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.80m x 3.12m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect. Radiator, spot lights, carpet flooring, alcove for wardrobe.
Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' ( 2.03m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower screen, wash hand basin and a WC, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and flooring.
To the rear of the property there is gated secure allocated parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58899203.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.