2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleStation Road, Mickleover, Derby
Sold STC £149,950
- Two Bedrooms
- Large plot
- Popular location
- In need of renovation
Occupying a substantial plot and offering development potential subject to necessary planning permission, is this two bedroom semi detached bungalow in need of renovation. Comp: hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, two Bedrooms and Bathroom, Drive, Garage & Garden.
with UPVC double glazed door to the front.
With radiator, fire place with fitted gas fire and double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 8' 10" ( 4.19m x 2.69m )
With vinyl floor, roll edge work tops with cupboards and drawers beneath, matching wall mounted cupboards, double glazed window, double glazed door leading out the rear elevation, stainless steel sink unit, gas cooker point and Baxi boiler for central heating and domestic hot water.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.67m x 3.33m )
With double glazed bay window, radiator and two built in double wardrobes with double cupboards over
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' ( 3.00m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window and radiator.
With full suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., double glazed window and heater light.
The property stands back from the road behind a wide tarmac sweeping driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles, garden area with shrubbery, established trees and evergreens, access to the brick built garage with up and over door and personal door. Gated access leads to the L shaped rear garden being established with lawn, borders and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58899266.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR103918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.